- CreoVision is an EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company focusing on commercial rooftop solar PV projects.
- Creovision is the appointed technical partner to Nesa Investment Holdings and provides technical expertise to the implementation of the projects that Nesa Investment Holdings invests in.
- Acres of Love is a non-profit organisation established in 1998 to provide homes and de facto families for abandoned and special needs children in South Africa Acres of Love has over 25 homes in Gauteng, 10 in Western Cape caring for over approximately 200 children
- Acres of Love is an ideal partner for corporates seeking a transparent institution for their CSI and socio-economic development spends
- The Nesa Enterprise Development Fund is social impact investment fund with a focus on enterprise development and job creation in South Africa. The fund is a registered credit provider
- The fund is a member of the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs (ANDE), a global network of international organisations aimed at propelling entrepreneurship in emerging markets
- The Fund is affiliated with the Global Impact Investing Network, an global network of impact investors and reports its impact metrics in terms of IRIS, GIIN’s global framework for impact reporting
Nesa Capital is a registered financial services provider (FSP No.: 45930).
The Nesa Enterprise Development Fund is a registered credit provider with the national credit regulator: NCRCP7031.
Nesa Investment Holdings is licensed as a Financial Services Provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediaries Act, 2002 (FSP 46210). It is also a registered section 12J company with the South African Revenue Service (VCC-0023).